OBJECTIVE: The primary goals of this position are to assist with coordinating efficient feed delivery through effective communication and accurate completion of tasks and to strive for departmental excellence.
1. Answer telephone calls in a pleasant, businesslike manner and relay the necessary messages correctly.
2. Accurate input of feed order tickets in the WEM computer for proper load-out
3. Write out feed order tickets neatly, completely, and accurately.
4. Transfer load-out information from the WEM computer to the CAS system.
5. Run a feed scheduling report daily.
6. Enter invoices, feed returns and feed brought back in the CAS system
7. Check the day’s invoices and put in numeric/alpha order for the south mill.
8. Update price information for weekly pricing.
9. Help maintain accurate and current drug codes for the FDA.
10. Compile truck data sheets for the East and North Mills.
11. Takes an active interest in understanding drug sequencing, farm locations, bulk bins, and all other aspects of the dispatch office
12. Maintain an active interest in own performance, attitude, and growth.
13. Perform work as apparent or assigned to meet the needs of the company and fellow team members.
14. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
This position requires a high school diploma with a strong emphasis towards business, office management classes and excellent computer skills. A two-year associates degree or no less than two years of office experience is strongly preferred.
How to Contact this Employer:
Address Inquiries to: 2351 Wabash Road Fort Recovery, OH 45846